Saturday, December 31, 2011

Design examples of calendar 2012 With Family Photos | Design Template 2012 calendar

For those who need a 2012 calendar Design Example With Family Photos | Design Template 2012 calendar, which calendar I created this design with corel x 5 and the theme celender are photographs of my family. example designs as shown below(this picture is my shrink and I have fox pixel so as not to become heavy loading my blog):

Contoh Desain Kelender 2012  Dengan Foto keluarga | Desain Template kelender 2012

Design examples of calendar 2012 With Family Photos | Design Template 2012 calendar

although my design was not good but manalah know our readers can inspire all of my design is to design kelennder 2012 using family photographs, or photograph his favorite child.

hopefully useful, happy new year 2012 for you all

No comments: